Our pension program is structured to suit your needs and give you an opportunity to maximize on our investment vehicles that provides a yield beyond the market rate. Programs are available for individuals and corporate.
A. Disclaimer on error and omission
- The following provisions of this section set out our entire liability (including any liability for the acts or omission of our employees, agents, and sub-contractors) to you in respect of all losses, claims or liability arising under or in connection with this Agreement (including in respect of any indemnities), whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement excludes or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in this Agreement excludes or restricts our duty or liability to you under the applicable regulatory system.
- Subject to clauses ii), iii), and iv) above, our total liability to you, shall in aggregate be limited to KSH 100,000; and we shall not be liable to you for loss of or corruption of data, loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, loss of opportunity, depletion of good will, additional operational and administrative costs and expenses, loss of employees or family members/dependents covered in any life policy, the cost of procuring replacement goods or services, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
B. Insurer security
Typically, KIA should look at the financial strength rating of the insurer as published by rating agencies such as IRA and AKI. It is an important risk management factor for KIA to make it clear to clients that it does not offer any guarantees in regard to the financial strength of the insurers – the decision to accept an insurer is ultimately that of the client. The role of KIA is to provide the client with all relevant product features and rates on the selected insurers as published by the independent rating agencies.
We use our best endeavors to monitor using publicly viable information, the financial of underwriters and to use only Underwriters who have a satisfactory financial status. The financial standing or condition of any Underwriter(s) can, of course, change after the insurance has incepted. We accept no responsibility for the financial standing or financial performance of any Underwriter and will not be responsible in any circumstances in the event that they are unable, for whatever reason, to meet their obligations to you.